Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our last Monday Show!

Hey Not-Muchers!!  Pretty Good here!

Thanks for hangin' in with us on Monday.  It was our last Monday show since we're starting our Thursday show this week.  And stay tuned for that too!!  The show will be from 8 am to noon (PST) and feature some fun stuff.  If you think that we're funny on a Monday afternoon, you should hear us with little sleep and tons of coffee in our gullets!!

So...Monday was a fly by the seat of our pants kind of show.  We had no real plan, no guests (planned anyway), nothing really going on until 1:55 p.m. when we were walking into the studio.  But we managed to pull it all out of our ass like an awesome, intact, funny tapeworm.  Gina, the awesomely hot barista who works that shift in the cafe, came in and talked about some great grindy punk stuff and made our pants tight with her presence.  We had Lexi Padstadt call in and claim we're oppresive to women (for reals?).  I guess Miriam left the studio number as her phone number (we want to know more about that one).  No Bunny called to let us in on some great shows coming up.  We even read off some news and PSAs.  So here's a re-cap:

Big Time Operator - Dead Milkmen - Bucky Fellini - It's our theme song!  For the time being anyway.

General BS - busy weekend for both of us (hence the lack of prep)

News - 

Iraq insists on US leaving cities by June 30 - That's right, we're getting evicted!

Afghan President picks Warlord as Running Mate - And you thought our Election Season is weird!

Mexico says flu ebbing, lowers alert level - Wow! That was easy, wasn't it Homeland Security!

You'll Dance to Anything - Dead Milkmen - Bucky Fellini

Forever My Queen - Pentagram - First Dance Here

Big Take Over - Bad Brains - Attitude The Roir...

Mother Earth - Crass - Stations Of The Crass

Everybody's Got Nice Stuff But Me - The Dead Milkmen - Beelzebubba

A bunch of stuff from Rochester Punks The Dents 0ff their 7" End of All Civilization

A bunch of stuff from The End

Our list for the day:

Wrong Things to Say On A First Date

"You're the first woman I've dated since that whole pedophile scandal thing...this is great!"

"So it appears that the restaurant I made reservations for doesn't exist...wanna just have some dinner in the back of my van?"

"Sorry, I'm late, you don't mind of some of my friends from the Youth Ministry tag along do you?"

"I'd invite you to my place but somebody stole it"

"How do you feel about snuff films?"

"So...you like taxidermy?"

"Hey...can you pop this?  It's just out of my reach"

"How do you feel about kids?  I love them but my parole officer recommends that I stay at least 100 yards away from them"

"I'm going to cut myself off after this drink...I get kinda stabby"

"You look fit...you kickbox?  So you're into fighting back huh?  Nice...a challenge"

"You're the first woman I've dated since the operation...this might get awkward"

"How about I take you back to my place and show you my booger collection"

"You should check out my basement...I did it up just like the one in "Silence of the Lambs" including the basket"

"So this is going pretty good...you mind if I videotape the rest of it?"

"I can't wait to blog about this"

"Can you pass me that steak knife? This ankle bracelet is really starting to bother me"

"Hulk Like Date!"

"Why you got boob?  You got kid?  Bitch!"

We had Gina on because we needed to have some eye candy in the room and I think she was tired of listening to the stuff going on in the cafe anyway.  And since Gina is also a metal head like us we played:

You Got Another Thing Comin' - Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengence

Peace Sells - Megadeth - Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?


Wither - 13 - Split EP with Grief


That was the show.  Check out our regular show on Thursdays from 8am to noon beginning this week.  On this week's show we have artist Maria Kreschman, who's featured at Femina Potens this month, and Malia Schlaefer, local artist who's going to be in to talk about National Masturbation Month.  Check us out!!

2 comments:

  1. more non-sexual uses for an erection:

    1. Use it to scrape out that last smidge of mayo from the jar
    2. Use it to lean on me, when you're not strong
    3. Use it as a doll for a kid to show the detective where their uncle touched them

    -Ben F

    ReplyDelete
  2. even more non-sexual uses for an erection:

    Use it to:

    4. See how deep the river is
    5. Steer the car when you're texting
    6. Salute the troops
    7. Put on a three-character puppet show
    8. Keep pot smoke from leaking out your dorm room door

    ReplyDelete